Derived from Thermal Imaging camera technology, T3i detects differences in temperature at the surface.
Purpose-built companion software. Smart.
Smarter inspections start with smarter software. The T3i companion software provides real-time data to let you detect differences in surface temperature at a distance. Once you're done, your reports are automatically uploaded to Termatrac Cloud for analysis and customer reporting.
- Thermal sensor calculates the average temperature of a circular area, reading a distance to spot ratio within a circular area.
- Time-series analysis and reporting
- More accurate and informative inspection
Point & tap. Simple.
Using the T3i is as simple as point & tap. The T3i thermal sensor reads and measures surface temperature changes at a distance which can help discover termite infestations in hard-to-reach places.
- Calculates average temperature of a circular area
- Ratio of 12:1. Calculate a 1cm area for every 12cm's distance
- Ideal for detecting small variances in temperature
Eco friendly. Safe.
By using the T3i to make precision-level treatments, you can cut costs and save the environment. The T3i is also made with operator safety in mind, following all EMC standards.
- Reduced chemical use
- EMC Regulation Compliant
- Low-microwave emissions
- Critical sensors aimed away from the operator