The Moisture Sensor built into the Termatrac T3i streamlines the Pest Control Technicians ability to identify concentration of moisture in walls typical of Termite Risk Areas.
Rapid Scan Moisture Analysis
- The Moisture Sensor built into the single Termatrac T3i hand-held unit measures and records differential moisture levels in building materials without any need for physical penetration and damage.
- Easily identify potential termite risk areas by the concentrated presence of moisture.
- Easily and accurately identify the difference in moisture levels on most surfaces, including wood, drywall, roofing, plaster, brick, concrete, etc.
- Specially designed padding ensures no marks occur on the tested surface areas when scanning for moisture.
- Direct Mode - shows a meter style interface with moisture percentage.
- Relative Mode - shows the difference from a reference point. Great for finding the wettest part of an area or for scanning fibro type materials.
Easy to Read Display
- Bar Graph and differential moisture level reading on the PDAs' large and easy-to-read screen displays the change in moisture levels.
- Snapshot function enables operators to record a reading in the PDA and view the results later. This greatly assists termite surveys conducted in challenging locations where it is difficult to get a reading, and the data can be reviewed later in a less awkward position. In addition, the PDA enables data to be logged for report compilation and future site review analysis.
Fast and Accurate
- Built in proprietary software analyses moisture 20 times per second, thereby enabling lightning-fast scans delivering highly accurate readings.