The Termatrac T3i was developed as an improvement over the original T1r unit. Combining the T1r's strengths, eliminating the weaknesses, and adding a few new handy features, the T3i is the best available tool for any pest manager serious about performing termite work. It truly is a must-have for completely non-destructive and non-intrusive inspections.
Termite Detection Radar
- Radar signals specially calibrated to identify and confirm the presence of termites.
- Detect termites through timber, brick, masonry, concrete, plaster board or drywall, plastic, plus many other common building materials (Limitations do apply).
- Specially developed by Termatrac to perform one function; confirm and track the presence of termites.
Remote Thermal Sensor with Laser Guide
- Easily detect termite risk areas by accurately identifying heat sources generated by termites within common building structures.
- Excellent distance-to-spot ratio for quick area scanning.
- Easily detect potential termite risk areas by the concentrated presence of moisture.
- As easy to use as a traditional Moisture Meter.
- Small and Light weight.
- Weighs only 425 grams.
- Flip stand for 45 degree angle positioning to detect termites under wall plates, etc.
- Latest generation accelerometer to check unit stability when using the Termite Detection Radar.
- Robust Construction.
- Sturdy ABS casing with rubber over-mould designed to cushion shock against the typical knocks and treatment experienced whilst conducting termite inspections. Soft touch over moulding facilities a non-slip grip in sweaty conditions.
- The T3i casing and buttons are designed to resist the ingress of dust and foreign materials that present a common threat whilst conducting termite detection services.