Eliminate the guess-work in termite detection and treatment
The Termatrac Termite Detection Dara system, launched in 1999, revolutionized the way in which pest control organizations conducted termite detection and control services. It is the first and remains the only single technology device in the world that can precisely detect, locate and confirm the presence of termites without the need for physical penetration of walls, floors or ceilings, and will not disrupt and displace termite activity. This has not only eliminated the need for post-inspection repairs and inconvenience, but has also built a reputation for saving Pest Control Operators a significant amount of time whilst boosting their brand impression and confidence among customers.
The easiest way to explain the technology is that it's a cross between a Ground Penetrating Radar and a Tracking Radar. The object of a Ground Penetrating Radar is to penetrate a surface and bounce back signals to determine the density of the materials and identify objects, changes in materials and voids and cracks below the surface. Ground Penetrating Radars are commonly used to detect underground water supply and sewage pipes, as well as geophysical surveying for minerals. In contrast, Tracking Radars cannot penetrate surfaces, however the microwave signals are reflected off objects (such as an aircraft) thereby detecting their presence and movement. Combining the principles of the two technologies, the Termatrac Termite Detection Radar emits a specially calibrated microwave signal where its reflection detects the movement of a target through solid material.
Revolutionizing the professional practice of termite inspections, the Termatrac Termite Detection Radar emits a microwave signal specially calibrated to detect termites. The emitted and received signals are processed to yield certain details about the nature of the signal disturbance; hence the Termite Detection Radar has been tuned to the movement of termite shaped objects.
The signal can penetrate dense material in walls, ceilings, floors and furniture, including timber, plaster, cement sheet, concrete, tiles, carpet, vinyl, and many other common building materials. If the microwave signal is interrupted by termite activity, a visual indication is displayed on the unit's screen that notifies the operator to the presence of Termites. The Termite Detection Radar is advanced technology that is simple to use.
- The Radar system accurately detects Termites through walls without the requirement for physical penetration and hence building damage. Not only does this save time and money for the Pest Control Technician, it also increases over-all convenience, confidence, impression and satisfaction among customers.
Accurate Detection of Termites
- Termatrac requires no physical penetration of walls and no need for tapping or prodding. Termites are not disturbed, do not retreat, and remain active for easy and accurate detection by the Termatrac Termite Detection Radar and consequent Termiticide treatment.
Eliminate the guess-work in Termite detection and treatment
- Identify the exact locations of Termites increasing the accuracy of chemical treatments whilst reducing the quantity and cost.
- Ensures far more accurate termite detection and successful treatments, proven to significantly reduce expensive warranty service call-backs and related overheads.
- The Termatrac Termite Detection Radar is designed and manufactured to operate within EMC regulations.
- Substantially less microwave emissions than a mobile phone and this power is specifically directed away from the operator.
Thousands of pest control organisations rely on Termite Detection Radar all around the world, including those from the USA, Australia, France, Spain, India, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and the Philippines.
To discuss with a Termatrac representative how the Termatrac Termite Detection Radar can assist to boost your pest control business, please click here.