Remote Thermal Sensor with Laser Guide
The Remote Thermal Sensor with Laser Guide built into the Termatrac T3i hand-held unit performs a similar role as a thermal imaging camera (minus the visual capability), enabling the operator to scan Termite Risk Areas for changes in wall surface temperature which could be conducive to termite infestation.
Identify Termite Risk Areas
- Remote Thermal Sensor accurately identifies significant heat sources generated by termites within common building structures.
- The Termite Detection Radar is then used to accurately detect and confirm the presence of termites in the suspect areas, plus is used to trace and locate termite nests and entry points.
Remote Point and Read Surface Temperature Analysis
- Remotely analyse the temperature of wall surfaces by pointing the device at the desired surface.
- Accurately analyse temperature without contact with the desired surface.
- Advanced electronics ensure the reading is not affected by ambient light.
Field-of-View Laser Guide
- Laser Guide displayed on the wall surface indicates where the sensor is being pointed.
- Termatrac Thermal Sensor averages the temperature in a circular area around the laser guide.
Quick Scan Capability
- Quick scan capability across a wall surface.
- 1:12 (target circle diameter to distance from target surface) ratio allows for practical scanning of large surface areas.
- Eg, 6.00m from a wall, a circle with a diameter of 0.50m will be the area read by the Remote Thermal Sensor with Laser Guide.
- Eg, 3.00m from a wall, a circle with a diameter of 0.25m will be the area read by the Remote Thermal Sensor with Laser Guide.
Data Analysis and Storage
- Store Thermal Sensor readings of Termite Risk Areas in the PDA / Handheld Computer for later off-site analysis or future property review.
- Transfer stored data to your? for analysis or generate reports for incorporation into termite activity/damage reports.